Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
999 Bancroft Road, Concord, Ca 94518
In keeping with our progressive outlook of creative, fresh, and new talents, ENCORE invites interested and qualified persons to apply for an employment position to join the staff at ENCORE. Please see the PDF Employment Opportunities sheet we have prepared here.
At ENCORE, we are always keeping our eyes open for finding new staff talents that complement the fun and quality programs we have, plus bring to ENCORE something new and positive.
Are you a high energy person with a positive attitude who loves working with people?
We would like to invite you to apply for a position on our staff at Encore Gymnastics, Dance, and Climbing. What makes Encore different and special is our incredible staff of teachers, leaders, role models, and just fun people.
The principles under which the Encore staff operates are:
- Passion– When you LOVE your job it shows
- Respect– For everyone at all levels
- Trust– Be trustworthy and trusting
- Teamwork– Help everyone to grow, give praise and encouragement generously
- Positive Communication– Be open, positive, kind, and honest in your communication
- Growth– Stretch yourself, learn something new and different, make mistakes, move on
- Positive Attitude– Be cheerful, helpful, fun, and SMILE!
- High Quality– Our families deserve the best we have every time they are at Encore
In addition to our principles, these are other traits that we look for in an Encore staff member:
- Athletic and have basic knowledge of sports or dance training (except for office)
Salaries are based on position and experience. For more information on our programs, browse around this site and see what we have to offer. If you feel like working at Encore would be fulfilling and fun, please fill-out and submit the following form, or include the same information in an email to us at: Office@encoregym.com or call (925) 932-1033.
Position applying for
Experience in this area
Why do you feel you would make a great Encore staff member?
This works as a preliminary interest form. Please download our application below and either email or bring it in.