Email at email@example.com
999 Bancroft Road, Concord, CA 94518
If you know your child will be absent from class, please let us know. By filling out the form to the right, you make it easier for us to schedule make up classes by freeing up some class space. Thank you so much for your cooperation!
- For each eligible absence a make-up class will be placed on your child’s record. Eligible absences are absences that are called in or submitted online before 9am on the day of your class.
- Make-up classes are available based on absences that have been called in by other students’ families.
- To report your absence call the main line at (925) 932-1033 and press 1 for the absence line.
- You can also submit your absence via webform.
- If a make-up class is not available, you can opt to receive an Absence Ticket once per month in lieu of the make-up.
- You may accumulate as many make-ups as classes missed, as long as they were phoned in or submitted online on time.
- Unused make-up classes will expire one year from the date of absence.
- Student must be currently enrolled, and tuition account must be current, in order to schedule or participate in a make-up class.
- Make-ups are not transferable.
- Make-ups have no cash value and may not be used in lieu of tuition payment. No credits will be issued for missed classes.